A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Zinner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Zinner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Chlamydia Infections
- E.Coli (Escherichia coli Infections)
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pseudomonas Infections
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Staphylococcal Infections (Staph Infection)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Zinner graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zinner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Mt Auburn Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zinner accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans