A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Zoretic:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Zoretic is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Zoretic, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Oncology / Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Zoretic graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Zoretic has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Nicholas Zoretic MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Stephen N. Zoretic practice?
- Dr. Stephen Zoretic has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Zoretic practices Urology near Oradell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Emerson, NJ and Fair Lawn, NJ.
See Oradell Urologists.