Learn more about Dr. Stephen Zouzoulas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Zouzoulas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Zouzoulas
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Zouzoulas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Zouzoulas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zouzoulas graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zouzoulas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- Northeast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen S Zouzoulas MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Zouzoulas practice?
- Dr. Stephen Zouzoulas has 1 office location.
Dr. Stephen Zouzoulas practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Gastonia, NC.
See Gastonia Internists and Gastonia Cardiologists.