A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Zouzoulas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Zouzoulas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stephen Zouzoulas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Zouzoulas graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Zouzoulas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Gaston Memorial Hospital
- CaroMont Heart - Gastonia (Suite
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen S Zouzoulas MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Stephen S. Zouzoulas practice?
- Dr. Stephen Zouzoulas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Zouzoulas practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Concord, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Gastonia, NC.
See Concord Internists and Concord Cardiologists.