Dr. Stephen Zouzoulas Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Zouzoulas?

Posted on August 2nd, 2015

Do not let this doctor ever touch you.

why my fiance suddenly died?

Posted on May 21st, 2013

My fiance was his patient, he told him he needed pacemaker replacement. he conducted several test and it took sometime, now my fiance is gone. I can't understand why this need to happen.

Posted on August 3rd, 2010

I STARTED GOING TO DR. ZOUZOULAS AFTER SURGERY OVER A YEAR AGO. HE WAS GREAT. HE WAS ABEL TO TAKE CARE OF THE EXTREAM HIGH B/P RIGHT AWAY WHITCH 3 OTHER DR. HAD TRYED AND FAILED TO DO. BUT I RECENTLY LOST FAITH IN HIM WHEN A YEAR AGO HE TOLD ME I NEEDED OPEN HEART SURGERY WHITCH I REFUSED TO HAVE, I WOOIED ABOUT THIS FOR A YEAR NOW HE TELLS SOMEONE ELES I DON'T NEED SURGERY I JUST NEED TO STOP SMOKING AND GET MORE EXERSISE, THAT MAY BE SO EXCEPT I DID QUIT SMOKING FOR 8 WK. AND WALK SEVERAL MILES SEVERAL TIMES A WEEK . I WALK SO MUCH MY HUSBAND HAS FOUND ME FELL OUT ON SIDE OF ROAD BEFORE , THATS HOW HARD I PUSH MYSELF. I STARTED BACK SMOKING BECAUSE DURING THAT 8 WKS. I WAS IN SUCH BAD EMOTIONAL SHAPE MY B/P STAYED REAL HIGH, IT ABOUT RECKED MY MARRIGE, I'VE HAD 2 GROWN CHILDERN DISOWENE ME AS THEIR MOTHER, I STAYED A NERVOUSE RECK,MEAN AND HATEFULL TOWARDS EVERYONE. EVEN GOING TO A SHRINK DIDN'T HELP. WHY WOULD A DR. THAT IS SO GOOD NOT LOOK AT THE OVERALL PITURE AND WHY DIDN'T HE TELL ME THAT A YEAR AGO INSTEAD OF PUTTING ME THOUGH ALL THAT

Posted on November 4th, 2009

Dr. Zouzoulas is the best doctor I have ever seen! He really cares about his patients and really knows his stuff!

Posted on September 27th, 2017