Dr. Stephen Zuehlke Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Stephen Zuehlke?

Patient

Posted on April 22nd, 2013

Dr. Zuehlke is such a wonderful dr . He makes you feel welcome and listens to all your concerns. He explains all his findings to you as we'll as any concerns . His bedside manner is wonderful and he go well above and beyond his scope of practice to make sure you are educated and feel comfortable with your appointment. I recommend him to all. I have been seeing him for 7 years and with a child with heart problems turning of age she refused to see anyone else but him because of the way she saw him treat me accompanying me to my visits. Looking forward to having him for many years that I need to have him.

Posted on August 3rd, 2016