Surgeons

312 Grammont St
Ste 411
Monroe, LA 71201
318-966-6622
Locations and availability (2)

|  Very caring Doctor as well as staff  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2012

Dr Long and the staff have been wonderful before my surgery, during and after. They called and checked on me and my follow-up visits have been the same as well. If you have a question, you just call and someone will talk with you and if they can't at that very moment they will surely call you back! Great experience? - Surely not as most surgery's and doctor visits are not, but she is a very knowledgable doctor as well as her staff - Definitly no complaints...

|  show details
Oct 4th, 2011

I have to admit my first impression of Dr. Long was not good - only because she would not do what I wanted her to do without an MRI and biospy. But after that initial visit and it was verified that I had cancer we got along very well. Not sure why the low rating, but I called one day to just ask a question of the office and she got on the phone to talk to me. Very concerned about my well being and has followed my since my surgery in Feb and in March. She is not one to joke or kid around, but she was very caring and understanding of what I was going through.

|  show details
Sep 12th, 2010

poor bedside manner, arrogant, rude acts if taking time with patient before surgery to explain is inconvenient. Do not allow this surgeon to care for you. Has many complaints.