A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephenie Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephenie Lucas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Lucas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephenie Monica Lucas MD is a female Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Stephenie M. Lucas practice?
- Dr. Stephenie Lucas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephenie Lucas practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists and Saint Clair Shores Endocrinologists.