A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephenie Lucas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephenie Lucas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lucas
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Lucas Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Lucas graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Lucas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephenie M Lucas MD is a female Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Stephenie M. Lucas practice?
- Dr. Stephenie Lucas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Stephenie Lucas practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grosse Pointe, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Internists and Saint Clair Shores Endocrinologists.