Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stepheny Berry
Dr. Stepheny Berry, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, KS. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Trauma Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Berry is affiliated with University of Kansas Hospital, Nea Medical Center and Regional Medical Center At Memphis. She speaks English.
Dr. Stepheny Berry has the following 2 specialties
- Trauma Surgery
Trauma surgeons treat patients who come to emergency rooms and require surgery after any kind of accident. They know how to act quickly, assess the patient’s condition, and decide on a course of action. They work fast to coordinate with other...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Stepheny Berry is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, KS.
Dr. Robert Winfield
General Surgery, Anesthesiology
Kansas City, KS 0 mi13
Dr. Eric Ebaugh
Kansas City, KS 0 mi6
Dr. Thomas Fahrbach
Diagnostic Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, General Surgery
Kansas City, KS 0 mi11