A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stere Carniciu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stere Carniciu, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stere Carniciu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Carniciu graduated from University Of Medicine And Pharmacy in Romania. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carniciu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stere D Carniciu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stere D. Carniciu practice?
- Dr. Stere Carniciu has 1 office location.
Dr. Stere Carniciu practices Family Medicine near Dobbs Ferry, NY.
See Dobbs Ferry Family Physicians.