Learn more about Dr. Stere Carniciu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stere Carniciu, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carniciu
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carniciu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Stere Carniciu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carniciu graduated from University Of Medicine And Pharmacy in Romania. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Carniciu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps Memorial Hospital Center
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stere Carniciu MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stere Carniciu practice?
- Dr. Stere Carniciu has 8 office locations.
Dr. Stere Carniciu practices Family Medicine near Dobbs Ferry, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Croton On Hudson, NY and Pleasantville, NY.
See Dobbs Ferry Primary Care Doctors.