A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Hirshberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Hirshberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Hirshberg, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hirshberg graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hirshberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Warminster Hospital
- Abington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven J Hirshberg FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Hirshberg practice?
- Dr. Steven Hirshberg has 7 office locations.
Dr. Steven Hirshberg practices Urology near Abington, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Abington Urologists.