A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sterling Meza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sterling Meza is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sterling Meza, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meza graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Meza has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Owensboro Mercy Health System
- Blanchfield Army Comm Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sterling A Meza MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Sterling A. Meza practice?
- Dr. Sterling Meza has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sterling Meza practices Anesthesiology near Owensboro, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Cape Girardeau, MO.
See Owensboro Anesthesiologists.