A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sterling Milton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sterling Milton is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Milton graduated from Southern Illinois University, Springfield.
Dr. Milton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- West Jefferson Medical Center
- Kenner Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sterling Milton MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sterling Milton practice?
- Dr. Sterling Milton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sterling Milton practices Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist, and Internal Medicine near Kenner, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Marrero, LA.
See Kenner Emergency Physicians, Kenner Hospitalists, and Kenner Internists.