Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sterling Milton III
Dr. Sterling Milton III, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Marrero, LA, with another office in Kenner, LA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine, Hospitalist and Internal Medicine. Dr. Milton is affiliated with West Jefferson Medical Center and Kenner Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sterling Milton III has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Sterling Milton III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marrero, LA.
Dr. Michael Davis
Family Medicine, Hospitalist
Marrero, LA 0.06 mi17
Dr. Stephen Laguardia
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Marrero, LA 0.06 mi11
Dr. Trac Le
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Marrero, LA 0.06 mi32