Dr. Sterling Mutz MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.8
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

October 23rd, 2009
County Workers Comp Patient
I met with Dr Mutz as my Qualified Medical Examiner for Hand Pain which occurred after working with a new Windows program which was installed at my work. Having worker on computers for nearly 20 years I had never experienced any pain nor any problems with using my hands on or off the computer. After meeting w/Dr MUTZ he evaluated my R hand and determined it was a wrist problem and after my doctor John Freeman ordered a EMG it was noted that the Ulnar nerve in both the R and L elbows had a part in the pain. After R ULNAR surgery and upon reevaluation Dr MUTZ agreed the L ULNAR nerve is also compressed as per the EMG and I am now awaiting authorization from the insurance at this time. Dr Mutz was very thorough in his evaluation and took time to discuss the problem and at NO point did I feel like he did not care or was in a rush. If Dr. MUTZ was my doctor I would feel very confident in him. I am sorry there are only 4 stars to rate him since if there were 5 stars he deserves all 5 for his professionalism and knowledge.