A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sterling Sightlermd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sterling Sightlermd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sightlermd
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sightlermd Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sightlermd graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Sightlermd has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of the Lake Rmc
- Womans Hospital of Baton Rouge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sterling E Sightlermd MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sterling E. Sightlermd practice?
- Dr. Sterling Sightlermd has 1 office location.
Dr. Sterling Sightlermd practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Baton Rouge Oncologists.