A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sterling Sightlermd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sterling Sightlermd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Sightlermd graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Sightlermd has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of the Lake Rmc
- Womans Hospital of Baton Rouge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sterling E Sightlermd MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Sterling E. Sightlermd practice?
- Dr. Sterling Sightlermd has 1 office location.
Dr. Sterling Sightlermd practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecologic Oncology near Baton Rouge, LA.
See Baton Rouge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.