A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steuart Heaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steuart Heaton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steuart Heaton, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Heaton graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Heaton has 23 hospital affiliations:
- East Texas Medical Center-Tyler
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Heaton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steuart L. Heaton practice?
Dr. Steuart Heaton practices Otolaryngology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Otolaryngologists.