A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steuart Heaton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steuart Heaton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steuart Heaton, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Heaton graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Heaton has 23 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Spine and Joint Hospital - Tyler
- Mother Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steuart Lawrence Heaton MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Steuart L. Heaton practice?
- Dr. Steuart Heaton has 1 office location.
Dr. Steuart Heaton practices Otolaryngology near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Otolaryngologists.