Dr. Stevan Hanna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Stevan Hanna?

April 2nd, 2013

Unprofessional

Very unprofessional. Waited 50 minutes to see doctor and then only examined me for five minutes. Did not suggest any treatment for my problem. Will not visit this doctor again. .

August 4th, 2012

Very pleased. Knows his stuff. Opened up my breathing through my nose that had given me trouble for over 20 years and never got any help with pills, sprays and antibiotcs. He used some kind of device to shrink the swollen insides of my nose. I can breath for the first time in years.

August 3rd, 2012

Solved my problem

I had a terrible ear problem. Had been to a couple of doctors including one ear and throat doctor without any improvement. Dr. Hanna diagnosed a fungus problem and cleared it up.

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.