Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Stevan Zimmer
Dr. Stevan Zimmer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Elkins, WV. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine and Cardiology. Dr. Zimmer is affiliated with Cumberland Memorial Hospital & Medical Center, Western Maryland Health System Corp and Western Maryland Health System Braddock Hospital Corp. He speaks English.
Dr. Stevan Zimmer has the following 3 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Cardiologists are doctors who specialize in the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of conditions related to the heart and blood vessels.
A patient may be referred to a cardiologist if he experiences symptoms like chest pains, shortness...
Dr. Stevan Zimmer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkins, WV.
Dr. William Sanpablo
Elkins, WV 0.01 mi55
Dr. Nitesh Ratnakar
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Elkins, WV 0.01 mi15
Dr. Juan Alicea
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Elkins, WV 0.01 mi31