Cardiologists

Wichita Clinic
3311 E Murdock St
Wichita, KS 67208
316-689-9442
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jul 18th, 2012

Cynthia is amazing. Sweet, kind and helpful. Dr. Allen is equally amazing. He has made himself available to us whenever we have questions. He confers with other doctors and surgeons and is very thorough. Good person and great doctor.

Aug 31st, 2011

Dr. Allen and Cynthia are two people absolutely indispensible to the life of my daughter. He has been a key role in keeping her alive. He "saw" her for the first time when he did a fetal echocardiogram at my OB's office, and followed up the morning after she was born at the hospital. Two surgeries later, I KNOW that without Dr. Allen, she would not be here today. I thank God every day that he brought him into her life. The staff is friendly, and helpful, they remember everything about my daughter at every one of her appointments. She never gets upset going to him because they always go out of their way to make it a positive experience, even when it is worst case scenario. She will continue to be his patient until she is an adult, I don't know that I could ever trust another doctor as well as I trust Dr. Allen. Five stars, across the board.

Aug 3rd, 2011

The nurse and staff are very rude and not helpful at all.

|  Amie Ozbun  |  show details
Apr 21st, 2011

My daughter still goes to him. We just seen him yesterday and he answered all my questions and even helped me understand about myself more and my unborn child. I would recommend him to friends and actually have to a couple.

|  No real time spent with me  |  show details
by Jane on Mar 4th, 2010

It took me a while to see him but then he was in hurry and did not answer my questions and I am still confused about my girls heart problems

by amie ozbun on Dec 10th, 2008

he is my daughters heart dr and is great with him and his staff she loves him