Dr. Wallace Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Wallace Anderson?

about my visit

Posted on April 13th, 2016

I just want to say my visit at doctor Anderson office was grate. They are very nice people that care about you. And that means a lot to me. Ones again thanks for careing about me and my health.

Worst experience

Posted on February 8th, 2016

Staff was real rude, i cannot believe i wasted my time being sick and coming to this office. They wont even help a person. Only friendly way you can get them is flashing money to them. i would not come to this office ever again, rather died that give them my 600 dollars to just see a doctor.

Posted on October 29th, 2015

I have been going to Dr.Anderson for three months now. The first visit I had to pay $360.00 outta pocket to see the Doctor, The second visit I paid $260.00 out of pocket for my visit so, I asked was there any way I could get my medicine paid for by my medicare, and so they told me yes if I swapped from subutex to suboxone sublimal films that my medicaid would pay for that but they would need $50 dollars from me to do a prior authorization so I paid the $50 and waited to get a call from Amy to let me know rather I was approved or not I had to call the Pharmacy and they would tell me to call the Doc office well then they would tell me to call the pharmacy again and after doing that back and forth about 10 times I finally got the news that I did get approved for medicaid to pay for my medicine which is very very expensive. So on my 3rd visit I go to Dr.Andersons office go in see Dr.Taylor that also works there and writes prescriptions talk to her for a minute and then I go to the front desk where future appointments are made and pay $200.00 visit fee and ask the staff behind the desk would my medicine still be paid for since I had done the prior authorization the previous month and Amy tells me that medicaid probably wouldn't approve it again because it is just too high and they don't like to pay for it well In my mind they paid for it last month I dont see why they wouldn't pay again, didint sound right to me, so I paid once again a $50 fee for them to do another PA for the exact same medicine, so I waited 72 hours to give them time to do the PA and waited for Amy to call and let me know if it got approved or denied and she never called so I finally called her and with a major attitude she tells me no. So I decided to call my medicaid advisers and ask them why it did not get approved and they tell me that it didn't get approved because the Prior Authorization paper work was not completely filled out the way it is supposed to be, so I called Amy and let her know what they said and she told me she would give medicaid a call. I waited exactly a week to call Amy back which was today and she was very rude actually plain out mean she advised that she did was she was supposed to do so I need to just go find a new doctor and she hung up on me! I call back and the lady that answers this time I guess of course was on her co-worker side and didn't wanna hear anything I had to say she argued with me made me cry and hung up on me as well! I call back again hoping I can speak with Either Dr.Anderson or Dr.Taylor and she already had a rude tone as soon as she answered but she tells me she is the office manager and I may NOT speak to either Doctor. So I asked could I leave a message for one of them to call me whenever they are not busy with patients, she proceeds to tell me yes she will write down my message but could 100% assure me they would not call me and was being ugly toward me and made me start crying again. I just can't believe this office I was going there because I took a big step in my life and seeked help for addiction for pain pills and this office does NOT care if you actually get the help you need they make sure they get there cash money and after they get that you can forget them helping you any further! Something needs to be done and this office seriously needs to be investigated and I just pray I can be strong enough to not relapse and seek help from another office, I would not recommend anyone especially someone who really needs help for addiction to go to this Dr.Office!

Posted on April 24th, 2015

very friendly and easy to under stand me

Posted on June 12th, 2017