A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Atallah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Atallah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Atallah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Atallah graduated from University Of Baghdad. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Atallah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Elia Atallah MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steve E. Atallah practice?
- Dr. Steve Atallah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steve Atallah practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn Heights, MI.
See Dearborn Heights Internists.