A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. George Bailes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. George Bailes is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. George Bailes, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bailes graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bailes has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Car
- Spartanburg Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. George Steven Bailes MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. George S. Bailes practice?
- Dr. George Bailes has 1 office location.
Dr. George Bailes practices Family Medicine near Spartanburg, SC.
See Spartanburg Family Physicians.