A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Becker, Internist is Excellent. Dr. Becker has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Becker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- Mt Sinai Hospital of Queens
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Becker accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Becker practice?
Dr. Stephen Becker practices Internal Medicine near Sunnyside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodside, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Sunnyside Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Becker, Dr. Steven Becker, Dr. Stefan Becker, Dr. Steve Becker