A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Becker, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Becker graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Becker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joseph Becker MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Becker practice?
- Dr. Stephen Becker has 3 office locations.
Dr. Stephen Becker practices Internal Medicine near Sunnyside, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodside, NY and Forest Hills, NY.
See Sunnyside Internists.