A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Stephen Becker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Stephen Becker, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Becker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Mount Sinai Hospital of Queens
- Additional Information
- Dr. Stephen Joseph Becker MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Stephen J. Becker practice?
- Dr. Stephen Becker has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Stephen Becker practices Internal Medicine near , .