A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Bernstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Bernstein is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Bernstein, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bernstein graduated from Brown University, Providence. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bernstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Howard Bernstein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steve H. Bernstein practice?
- Dr. Steve Bernstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Bernstein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chevy Chase, MD.
See Chevy Chase Orthopedic Surgeons.