A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Brown is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Brown, MD, PA is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Leroy Brown MD and PA is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steve L. Brown practice?
- Dr. Steve Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Brown practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Psychiatrists.