A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Bui:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Bui is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Bui, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bui graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Bui has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Bui MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Steve Bui practice?
- Dr. Steve Bui has 4 office locations.
Dr. Steve Bui practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Garden Grove, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Fullerton, CA and Corona, CA.
See Garden Grove Internists and Garden Grove Nephrologists.