A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Tsai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Tsai is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Tsai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tsai graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Tsai has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Va New Jersey Health System, East Orange Campus, East Orange
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Chun-Hung Tsai MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steve C. Tsai practice?
- Dr. Steve Tsai has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Tsai practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Irvine, CA.
See Irvine Internists and Irvine Cardiologists.