Dr. Steve Charles Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steve Charles?

June 24th, 2015

Probably the best in the world

My doctors in another state had given up on my eye - so I made my way down to Memphis for this amazing doctor. Here is what I love the most: he likes the difficult cases! That is very helpful when your case has been judged by others to be hopeless. Eternal thanks to this doctor!

May 27th, 2015

Complex Retinal Expert!

Dr Charles is the most renowned retina surgeon in the USA and possibly the world! He saved my sight! He is very straightforward and confident. His experience in the retina area speaks for itself. His genius in the invention of surgical equipment and procedures is second to none, yet he is very personable.

March 29th, 2015

i was very pleased with dr charles. He did save one of my eyes. I so gratiful. Thanks Dr Charles.

October 28th, 2014

Dr. Charles is a wonderful doctor although he is a bit arrogant. He repaired a macular hole and left me with vision in that eye. I have had macular hole surgery four times and the surgery that Dr. Charles did by far rendered the best results.

February 15th, 2014

HE IS WONDERFUL!

He may not have the best bedside manner, but he is the best eye doctor. Yes, sometimes you do have to be patient, because if something arises he stops everything to do immediate surgery. What more could you ask from a doctor?? I have gone to him for more than 40 years, I was one of his very first patients when he came to Memphis. You will never find a better retina doctor. His peers highly regard him, other doctors who have been his residents, he keeps and recruits only his best of the best doctors to work with him in his clinic!

August 3rd, 2013

Extremely capable retinal surgeon

Dr. Charles did amazing surgery to repair my eye. I went to several doctors to seek a Dr. that believed they could help me. I felt most confident in. Dr. Charles and I had the confidence to pursue surgery. The results changed the quality of life in a very positive way. After 3 Dr. told me that there was nothing they would do to help me, Dr. Charles gave me hope and performed the life changing surgery. Thank you Dr. Charles!

April 8th, 2013

Traveled from out of town for epiretinal surgery in both eyes. He was by far the most knowledgeable of the doctors I visited with on the condition and I am very pleased with the outcome.

January 19th, 2012

Responsible for blinding my mother

After four surgeries for a detached retina he left my mother blind in one eye. My view is that he did the three other surgeries since my mother has the best government insurance. After one attempt maybe two I did not see a reason to try two more times. He left my mother disabled which has caused numerous other problems. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone I know.

June 13th, 2017