Dr. Steve Chen Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steve Chen?

May 13th, 2013

Dr. Chen was amazing. One of the most thoughtful, caring doctors I've ever met. Hopefully, you'll never need the services of a pediatric surgeon, but if you do, I wouldn't see anyone else!

March 21st, 2013

Absolutely love dr Chen. He is amazing. He has a wonderful bedside manner. Great at putting you at ease. He is very personable and would absolutely recommend him. Does a great job and enables you to heal quickly

January 28th, 2013

Pulmonary Secuestration

I am not form Los Angeles and I came to Beverly Hills just to see Dr. Steve Chen, he is amazing and in one word an angel , he took great care with my 6 years daugther surgery after discover on her a Pulmonary Secuestration, after check many Doctors in many countries (Spain, Canada, Cuba, USA, and Argentina) he is the best and also he did the thoracoscopic surgery because the convensional surgery it is too invasive in many ways, his thecnic and care was the best and I have no words to express my deep greatful.

September 4th, 2012

Excellent Surgeon

Dr. Chen is a top notch medical professional. I met him when I was pregnant and had issues with my unborn daughter. He operated on her 9 months later and was amazing. He is informed, truthful, and makes you feel comfortable every step of the way. I would highly recommend him.

May 16th, 2011

I would recommend Dr. Chen to anyone in need of a pediatrician. We went to several surgeons for prenatal consultation and decided on having our soon to be born son to be taken care of by Dr. Chen. He spent the most time with us during the consult, was very friendly, explained the diagnosis clearly, and we never felt pressured. He made me and my husband feel at ease though we were very scared about having a baby that would need surgery soon after being born. He was available for questions throughout the pregnancy. Dr. Chen was at the delivery. And a few days later, the surgery was done and successful. No complications. We have been very happy with Dr. Steve Chen.

April 20th, 2011

Excellent doctor

I took my daugher to emergency at Cedars Sinai Hospital in 2007, her appendix bursted and her stomach organs stopped functioning because of the amount of puss inside. Dr. Chen immediately evaluated her and performed laparoscopy and appendectomy. He saved her. He's an amazing,caring, efficient, and knowledgeable doctor -- we are forever grateful for saving my daughter's life. He visited my daughter every day while she recovered at Cedars Sinai.

April 15th, 2011

Staff is very friendly.Dr. Chen spends time during consult, we did not feel rushed, and we were able to ask all the questions we had. Every question was answered appropriately and to our understanding. The surgery went well. My child felt safe with Dr. Chen, never scared.

April 15th, 2011

Nice staff, doctor pleasant and courteous, professional, not pushy, did not feel rushed.

March 5th, 2011

do not agree with previous comments.had a bad experience with this surgeon,who is not very careful,misses important info about the patient,also seems to be judgemental to others.

May 13th, 2016