A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Chung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Chung is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Chung, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chung graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Chung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- St Josephs Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Sanghoon Chung MD is a male Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Steve S. Chung practice?
- Dr. Steve Chung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steve Chung practices Neurology and Clinical Neurophysiology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Flagstaff, AZ.
See Phoenix Neurologists.