A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Cunningham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Cunningham is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cunningham
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cunningham Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Cunningham, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunningham graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Cunningham has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Regional Med. Center.
- Renown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Steve Cunningham MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steve S. Cunningham practice?
- Dr. Steve Cunningham has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Cunningham practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Reno, NV.
See Reno Surgeons.