A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Daugherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Daugherty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Daugherty graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Daugherty has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital
- Hutcheson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Daugherty DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steve Daugherty practice?
- Dr. Steve Daugherty has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Daugherty practices Family Medicine near Ringgold, GA.
See Ringgold Primary Care Doctors.