A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Dicairano is Good. Dr. Dicairano has been reviewed by 16 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dicairano graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dicairano has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Vernon Hospital
- Sound Shore Medical Center Westchester
- Lawrence Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dicairano accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 13 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Steve Dicairano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steve A. Dicairano practice?
Dr. Steve Dicairano practices Internal Medicine near Mount Vernon, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Rochelle, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See Mount Vernon Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Stephan Dicairano, Dr. Steven Dicairano, Dr. Stephen Dicairano, Dr. Stefan Dicairano