A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Dofitas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Dofitas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Dofitas, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dofitas graduated from West Visayas State University, Iloilo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Dofitas has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
- TLC Health Network - Tri-County Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Banaria Dofitas MD is a male Neurologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Steve B. Dofitas practice?
- Dr. Steve Dofitas has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Dofitas practices Neurology near Orchard Park, NY.
See Orchard Park Neurologists.