Learn more about Dr. Steve Dofitas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Dofitas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Dofitas, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Cerebrovascular Diseases, Neurology, and Stroke/TIA.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dofitas graduated from West Visayas State University, Iloilo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dofitas has 20 hospital affiliations:
- TLC Health Network - Tri-County Memorial Hospital
- Catholic Health System - Mercy Hospital of Buffalo
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dofitas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steve B. Dofitas practice?
Dr. Steve Dofitas practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Irving, NY and Derby, NY.
See Buffalo Neurologists.