A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Dong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Dong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dong graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Dong has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Nanhua Dong MD is a male Urologist and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steve N. Dong practice?
- Dr. Steve Dong has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steve Dong practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Monterey Park, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.