Dr. Steve Egwuonwu Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steve Egwuonwu?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 4th, 2016

You could die!

Condition worsened under his care. Returned requesting to see doctor. Told to go away and finish the medicine by office staff. Sought care at the ER where a procedure was performed. He refused to see me for follow up from ER because another doctor had treated me. My insurance company had to beg him to refer me to wound care so that I could get packing removed from my body. Horrific experience. Crying to my insurance company for help to get medical care because you have packing that needs to be removed and the doctor simply says go back to the ER.

September 26th, 2015

#IActuallylike MyDoctor

I am Happy, feeling as I have found a Truely Good Doctor*

July 2nd, 2015

On my first visit, I waited over an hour and a half to get into the back. Once there, the nurse stopped and looked in the mirror and said I don't want to get in trouble. What that meant, I have no idea. 20 minutes later I still have not seen the doctor when the nurse came back in and said I needed to go to a psychiatrist. I was shown the door back into the reception area where 2 very unprofessional two girls at the front desk gave me the name of some psychiatrist and sent me out the door. Found out later that it was because I had filled out my information sheet a little to accurately, a little too concisely. My referring physician called back and made me an appointment herself. Upon arrival, 20 minutes early, I was told that I had cancelled my appointment. Really? While waiting for them to research the information, phone call came in we're in one on professional women who was wearing motorcycle boots answered a phone call and I heard her say to the caller or we can't see you you owe us 192 dollars. You have to pay at least 92 dollars before you can make an appointment. She hung up the phone and a voice from the back called out, who was that? The unprofessional motorcycle boots wearing girl answered with the persons name. I did not know that person however, I could have and if that's not rude I don't know what is. I won't be going back.

March 26th, 2015

good doctor

It is a bit slow to get in, but hey, worth the wait. He is very friendly. He listens. His staff is nice. You need blood drawn, they do it there. You have questions, he will listen. Great guy.

February 26th, 2015

TERRIBLE!!! DO NOT RECOMMEND!

February 2nd, 2015

great dr. always smiling. really will discuss the tests with me

July 13th, 2016