A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Eklund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Eklund is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eklund
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eklund Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Eklund, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eklund graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Arthur Eklund MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Steve A. Eklund practice?
- Dr. Steve Eklund has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Eklund practices Psychiatry near San Bernardino, CA.
See San Bernardino Psychiatrists.