Dr. Steve Fanto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steve Fanto?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Steve Fanto?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 12th, 2017

Dr. Fanto Specializes In Pain Management

I travel a long way to see Dr. Fanto every month. He is very knowledgeable about all aspects of pain management and how to safely prescribe your pain meds. He is very personable and quickly puts you at ease when you are dealing with pain 24/7. I could not recommend Dr. Fanto and his staff more highly.

August 22nd, 2016

Dr. Fanto is very helpful

Absolutely like Dr. Fanto, but his office staff (Robin) needs to GO!!! She is the most rudest person I've ever met. I understand that she may have been doing double-duty, but that's no reason to be rude to people. People already go there not feeling well. They shouldn't have to put up with her verbal abuse and attitude. I can't believe that Dr. Fanto allows this.

July 9th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Fanto's for almost 8 years now. I actually left once for a Dr closer to me,( I live in Casa Grande) but soon asked to be taken back as a patient as he is well worth the drive. He and his staff have taken VERY good care of me and anybody would be lucky to have him as their pain management Physician.

May 10th, 2016

I really like Dr. Fanto; however, the receptionist is extremely rude. She not only was incredibly rude to me over the phone, but when I went for my visit, she was very rude to others over the phone. When people are in a lot of pain, they don't need her attitude and the rolling of her eyes. I've never been treated so unprofessionally in all of my life. Dr. Fanto should really rethink who is running the office. She is not doing his business any favors.

April 26th, 2016

Dr Fanto is an excellent Dr. I appreciate his professional and positive attitude. He has been a trusted physician the last few years and for that I am thankful.

April 1st, 2016

I actually went to Dr Fanto back in 1998. He helped me so much with my issues and is one of the best doctors I've ever been to.

February 20th, 2016

Awsome Doctor. Has a great sense of humor.

February 27th, 2014

Excellent Doctor, Compassionate

I have been going to Dr. Fanto for about 13 months. He is very kind and compassionate. I was embarrassed about the swelling in my legs from my weight and my knees. Dr Fanto said " that swelling is not normal, it is something else" He was right. I went to the Cardiologist and found out that I have a heart condition that causes swelling in my legs and high blood pressure. It is kind of a serious condition. None of my other doctors, specialists ever even thought of looking into the possibility that my fatness, swollen legs could be anything but that! I thank him for that. I also thank him for keeping my pain under control. I am facing double knee replacement, gallbladder surgery and a hysterectomy. His staff is very kind. I notice when I am waiting to see him that all of his patients look like they are in real pain and he does Not cater to drug seekers. I am thankful for that also. I highly recommend him and his staff. Wonderful doctor, great staff.

July 16th, 2012

WONDERFUL, PROFESSIONAL, COMPASSIONATE AND CONCERNED!!!

June 1st, 2011

Compassionate and professional...

I have been his patient for over a year now.Always cheerful, concerned and knowledgeable. We are blessed to have this TOP DOC in our community.

May 27th, 2011

Dr. Fanto is always very prompt and professional. He has a great rapport with his paient's. I would most definately refer anyone to him.

March 22nd, 2011

A caring,true professional.Goes the extra mile if pt in need

Dr Fanto had been a wonderful find for me. As most people who have been living with pain (esp 20 yrs)I had developed Dr phobia,always being treated as a seeker etc. Dr Fanto listens and will work with many different modalities to help.And he has also been a great help standing up for me againt pain descriminators.The only doctor I go to happy!