Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation), Pain Management Specialist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
May 10th, 2016

I really like Dr. Fanto; however, the receptionist is extremely rude. She not only was incredibly rude to me over the phone, but when I went for my visit, she was very rude to others over the phone. When people are in a lot of pain, they don't need her attitude and the rolling of her eyes. I've never been treated so unprofessionally in all of my life. Dr. Fanto should really rethink who is running the office. She is not doing his business any favors.

by Lynn Norum on Apr 26th, 2016

Dr Fanto is an excellent Dr. I appreciate his professional and positive attitude. He has been a trusted physician the last few years and for that I am thankful.

by KL on Apr 1st, 2016

I actually went to Dr Fanto back in 1998. He helped me so much with my issues and is one of the best doctors I've ever been to.

by Linda Long on Feb 20th, 2016

Awsome Doctor. Has a great sense of humor.

Excellent Doctor, Compassionate show details Excellent Doctor, Compassionate
by BM on Feb 27th, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Fanto for about 13 months. He is very kind and compassionate. I was embarrassed about the swelling in my legs from my weight and my knees. Dr Fanto said " that swelling is not normal, it is something else" He was right. I went to the Cardiologist and found out that I have a heart condition that causes swelling in my legs and high blood pressure. It is kind of a serious condition. None of my other doctors, specialists ever even thought of looking into the possibility that my fatness, swollen legs could be anything but that! I thank him for that. I also thank him for keeping my pain under control. I am facing double knee replacement, gallbladder surgery and a hysterectomy. His staff is very kind. I notice when I am waiting to see him that all of his patients look like they are in real pain and he does Not cater to drug seekers. I am thankful for that also. I highly recommend him and his staff. Wonderful doctor, great staff.

Compassionate and professional... show details Compassionate and professional...
Jun 1st, 2011

I have been his patient for over a year now.Always cheerful, concerned and knowledgeable. We are blessed to have this TOP DOC in our community.

May 26th, 2011

Dr. Fanto is always very prompt and professional. He has a great rapport with his paient's. I would most definately refer anyone to him.

A caring,true professional.Goes the extra mile if pt in need show details A caring,true professional.Goes the extra mile if pt in need
Mar 22nd, 2011

Dr Fanto had been a wonderful find for me. As most people who have been living with pain (esp 20 yrs)I had developed Dr phobia,always being treated as a seeker etc. Dr Fanto listens and will work with many different modalities to help.And he has also been a great help standing up for me againt pain descriminators.The only doctor I go to happy!

Sunlaker show details Sunlaker
Mar 15th, 2011

Dr Fanto has been my wife's pain management doctor for over 12 years. He provides a carefully controlled program that allows my wife to tolerate the pain her body deals to her. Without him, she would be bedridden; with him she drives and goes on appointments on her own. We owe a lot to Dr Fanto. His staff is trained to redirect patients to the ER in case of emergencies, and that is how it should be.

Mar 14th, 2011

Dr Fanto has been a wonderful caring Dr for the last 3 years. He has always taken the time to listen to me and together we have always worked out the best care for me. He has always put my health and needs first. His staff has always been kind and helpful.

Ethics show details Ethics
Oct 2nd, 2010

Dr.Steve Fanto is a money doctor first just look at his Benz.He has a nursing staff that when you have an emergency yells and makes fun of their patients,plus they are rude.He reminds me of a street drug dealer.

FM and More show details FM and More
by Sherri B on Aug 28th, 2010

Very informed and upto date and Listens.Super DR

by Mike Marino on Feb 28th, 2010

This doctor as provided me with exceptional care for over 8 years. His office visits are typically 10 to 15 mininutes from the time you sign in to the time you leave. He's a nice person will a great attitude. His primary focus is to make sure the patient is getting the care they need to live their life as pain free as possible.

by Sherri B on Aug 12th, 2009

Great to have a DR greet you with file in hand and really spend time with you.

BeckyP show details BeckyP
by BeckyP on Jun 3rd, 2009

I have a complex medical history and have seen numerous medical professionals within my lifetime. I have been a patient of Dr. Fanto's for over ten years. Dr. Fanto is sincerely my favorite doctor. I find that Dr. Fanto is truly caring and always professional; sometimes adding just a bit of humour as well. Best of wish to all in their search for excellent medical care.