A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Fordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Fordan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Fordan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fordan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fordan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Fordan MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Steve Fordan practice?
- Dr. Steve Fordan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steve Fordan practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Endocrinologists.