A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Fordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Fordan is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fordan
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Fordan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Fordan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fordan graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Fordan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Vincent Estoy Fordan MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Steve V. Fordan practice?
- Dr. Steve Fordan has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Fordan practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Endocrinologists.