A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Frost:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Frost is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Frost, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Frost graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Frost has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve M Frost MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Steve M. Frost practice?
- Dr. Steve Frost has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steve Frost practices Urology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Urologists.