A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Gabel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Gabel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabel graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Gabel has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- St Mary's Medical Center - Evansville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven James Gabel MD is a male Foot & Ankle Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. Steven J. Gabel practice?
- Dr. Steven Gabel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Gabel practices Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Evansville, IN.
See Memphis Surgeons.