A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Georas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Georas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Georas
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Georas, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Georas graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Georas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Highland Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve N Georas MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steve N. Georas practice?
- Dr. Steve Georas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steve Georas practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Rochester, NY.
See Rochester Critical Care Practitioners and Rochester Pulmonologists.