A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Gialde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Gialde is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gialde graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Gialde has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center
- Centerpoint Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve T Gialde DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steve T. Gialde practice?
- Dr. Steve Gialde has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steve Gialde practices Family Medicine near Odessa, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Oak Grove, MO.
See Odessa Family Physicians.