A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Goedderz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Goedderz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Goedderz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 39 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eye Infections
- Geriatric Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Goedderz graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 4 awards.
Dr. Goedderz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Appleton Medical Center
- Theda Clark Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goedderz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Arise Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven Goedderz practice?
Dr. Steven Goedderz practices Family Medicine near Clintonville, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New London, WI and Weyauwega, WI.
See Clintonville Family Physicians.