Learn more about Dr. Steven Goedderz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Goedderz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Goedderz, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 39 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Adolescent Medicine
- Anxiety Disorders
- Athlete's Foot (Tinea Pedis)
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Eye Infections
- Geriatric Medicine
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Goedderz graduated from Universidad Autonoma De Santo Domingo (UASD). He has 4 awards.
Dr. Goedderz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Theda Clark Medical Center
- Appleton Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Goedderz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Steven Goedderz practice?
- Dr. Steven Goedderz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Goedderz practices Family Medicine near Clintonville, WI.
Additional practice locations include: New London, WI and Weyauwega, WI.
See Clintonville Family Physicians.