A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Kim, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colonic Diseases
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Ho-Suk Kim FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steve H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Steve Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steve Kim practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.