Learn more about Dr. Steve Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kim
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kim Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Kim, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Colonic Diseases
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kim has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Ho-Suk Kim FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Steve H. Kim practice?
- Dr. Steve Kim has 3 office locations.
Dr. Steve Kim practices Surgery near Detroit, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.