A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chan Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chan Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Park
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Park Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chan Park, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Park has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chan H Park MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chan H. Park practice?
- Dr. Chan Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Chan Park practices Family Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Family Physicians.