A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Chan Park:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Chan Park is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Chan Park, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Park graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Park has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Chan Hyuk Park MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Chan H. Park practice?
- Dr. Chan Park has 1 office location.
Dr. Chan Park practices Family Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield Primary Care Doctors.