Dr. Steve Hamberis Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Steve Hamberis?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Steve Hamberis?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 6th, 2016

Incompetent

Learn the side effects of the medication you prescribe before you put someone else in the ER for emergency surgery!!!

July 9th, 2015

Looking for a better experience....

First of all, I had to wait 3 months to have a "meet & greet" as a new patient. Then had to schedule an appointment after that for a physical. Waste of time. The office staff never greeted me when I went to the window and were not friendly. There is a slip of paper to fill out and that's it. One time the receptionist called me back to the window for a question and had a mouth full of food while talking. Very unprofessional. Office is dated and so is their equipment. Feels a bit "Mayberry" to me. Dr. Hamberis called me with the results of my blood test and brushed off my results and did not allow me time to ask questions. Then told me to follow up in 5 years. I am moving on to a new doctor with a better staff. Thankfully I have not had anything major come up that I needed care for!

October 29th, 2014

Dr. Hamberis (and other MD's at Riverside) have been our family's MD's since we moved to Greenville in 2001 from NY. A good friend here in Greenville told me about him at that time. Of all of the Family Practitioners I've had in various parts of the country, I rate him absolute tops!

June 1st, 2013

i have known Dr. Hamberis since he was a resident. I think he is a wonderful person. He does however seem to refer me out to other doctors frequently. I would rather just stay within his service. I understand that somethings he in't qualified for, but it seems to me that the only time I am qualified to see him is with an allergy problem.

April 9th, 2011

Concern for Patient MIA for two years

I have lupus and did not think I was actively ill. I haven't been in to see him in 2 1/2 years. I came in this week with headaches, trouble sleeping and a mouth sore, thinking I had an infection. He checked my blood and found my lupus levels were very high. Took immediate action to begin aggressive treatment, while allowing me to recover from home. Follow up is awesome.

November 19th, 2010

Dr. Steve Hamberis is caring and professionally excellence

He is thorough and is extremely competent. During the years he has been my practitioner he has always taken time to make sure that I've been checked out on all avenues with the up most care leaving no stones unturned. I think he is the best practitioner in the area.

June 24th, 2010

absolutely amazing

i have been a patient of dr hamberis's since i was 15 years old, i am now 29. he is a wonderful dr who really cares about his patients. i would recommend anyone to him.

November 17th, 2009

Dr. Hamberis is worth his weight in gold!!! He has been my Dr. since he entered private practice (about 16 years ago now) and I wouldn't trade him for any other. He has seen us through everything ranging from an earache to Crohn's Disease and a very rare liver disease. He's the best! I must say, too, that his partner Dr. Faile runs a very close second.

November 10th, 2009

Dr Hamberis is very thorough and has excellent bedside manner. I was amazed to receive a call from him at home on a Saturday to let me know my test results were fine. He goes above and beyond and is very thorough. I highly recommend him.

September 3rd, 2009

New resident finds

The entire office staff was most friendly and efficient. I was taken in to the exam room shortly after checking in at the front desk. The Doctor was on time, he listened to my history and was decisive and very professional. There was good followup and I was most pleased to have found such a thorough, informed doctor in our new community.

April 1st, 2009

Dr. Hamberis has been my physician for almost 10 years. He has taken great care of me through some very shakey medical issues. I have found him to be thorough in his exams, asking detailed questions and leaving nothing to chance. His caring bedside manner is magnificent. I would recommend him to anyone looking for an excellent doctor.

February 25th, 2009

Extremely caring and exceptional with diagnosing the problem. Lucky to have a family physician who takes time with the patient and is very competant.