A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Han:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steve Han is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Han
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Han Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Han graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Han has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Hospital-LA
- Kaiser Permanente Panorama City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve Kwanwoo Han MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Steve K. Han practice?
- Dr. Steve Han has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Han practices Pulmonary Disease near Panorama City, CA.
See Panorama City Pulmonologists.