A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Handoyo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Handoyo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Handoyo
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Handoyo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Handoyo, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Handoyo graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Handoyo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Handoyo MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Steven Handoyo practice?
- Dr. Steven Handoyo has 5 office locations.
Dr. Steven Handoyo practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Highland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL and Arlington Heights, IL.
See Highland Park Allergists and Highland Park Pediatricians.