A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steven Handoyo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Handoyo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Handoyo
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Handoyo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Handoyo, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Handoyo graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Handoyo has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steven Handoyo MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Steven Handoyo practice?
- Dr. Steven Handoyo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steven Handoyo practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Orland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington Heights, IL.
See Orland Park Allergists and Orland Park Pediatricians.