Learn more about Dr. Steven Handoyo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Steven Handoyo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steven Handoyo, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Handoyo graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Handoyo has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Handoyo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Steven Handoyo practice?
Dr. Steven Handoyo practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Highland Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL and Arlington Heights, IL.
See Highland Park Allergists and Highland Park Pediatricians.