A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Harlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harlan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harlan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Harlan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Harlan graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Harlan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Caldwell Memorial Hospital
- Catawba Valley Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve D Harlan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steve D. Harlan practice?
- Dr. Steve Harlan has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Harlan practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Hickory, NC.
See Hickory Radiologists.