A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Steve Harlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harlan
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Harlan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Harlan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Harlan graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Harlan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Caldwell Memorial Hospital
- Catawba Valley Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve D Harlan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steve D. Harlan practice?
- Dr. Steve Harlan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Steve Harlan practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Hickory, NC.
See Hickory Radiologists.