Learn more about Dr. Steve Harlan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harlan
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harlan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Steve Harlan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Dialysis Access Surgery
- Percutaneous Nephrostomy
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Harlan graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Harlan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Caldwell Memorial Hospital
- Catawba Valley Medical
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Steve D Harlan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Steve D. Harlan practice?
- Dr. Steve Harlan has 1 office location.
Dr. Steve Harlan practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Hickory, NC.
See Hickory Radiologists.