Estaban A Henao MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4
  • 4 reviews

May 20th, 2015
05/20/2015
I disliked Dr. Henao's curt and condescending attitude. I felt this physician wants to spend as little time as possible with me. I told him I had chronic vascular problems from shrapnel wounds to both my legs. He said but why are you coming in now. I told him I felt that my problems were getting worse and wanted to know if there was a basis for any concern or treatment reccomendations. Felt Dr Henao could care less about me or my medical problems.

February 16th, 2015
This Dr Henao did not introduce him self to me,his staff is rude.

November 25th, 2013
Wife
Dr. Henou literally saved my husbands leg. He surgically cleaned my husbands veins to his feet and saved his leg. We owe so much to this fantastic doctor. No other doctor would have taken the time to look into this surgery, but Dr. Henou did.

June 6th, 2010
Angiogram procedure Tuesday, June 1, 2010
I'm on this web site and others so I can contact the NM Heart Institute. I was still sedated when the doctor visited my bed side after my procedure. My wife and two adult children were present to receive the post-op report. Every thing OK. On release we were given two pieces of paper with some instructions. I know the nurse gave some verbal elaboration but it was too easy for me to forget after your elixir. THere was never a 'phone call from your doctors's office or the hospital. I do have questions about returning to robust activity and scheduling a second procedure recoommended by the doctor. Tomorrow is Monday, my procedure was last Tuesday. I'll be following up tomorrow to get the information I need. I'll be calling the 841-1000 number. I guess there's no number available directly to the doctor's office.